Thursday, August 02, 2007

GOLF OUTING PHOTOS, July 27, 2007



HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS FROM THE 2007 REUNION AND GOLF OUTING.


Even if you didn't make the reunion, we still want to know what YOU have been up to for the last 30+ years.

Email your photos, bio and contact info to Ken_Borland@hotmail.com


Also, if you would like to get back in touch with someone, email me and if we have their contact info. we'll pass your info onto them.

========================================================

Click on any photo to see it in full resolution...


CAN YOU GUESS WHO THESE CLASSMATES ARE????

TO LEAVE YOUR GUESSES, OR TO READ OTHERS COMMENTS, CLICK ON 'COMMENTS' BELOW.....


1.




2.



3.



4.



5.



6.



7.



8.



9.


10.



11.



12.



13.



14.



15.



16.



17.



18.



19.



20.



21.



22.



23.


24.



25.



26.



27.



28.



29.



30.



31.



32.



33.



34.



35.



36.



37.



...EXTRA CREDIT ON THIS ONE. (LADIES ONLY, PLEASE...)

2 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was really great to see everyone at the reunion. Living a few states away really makes it hard to keep up with old friends and acquaintances. Socially, I’m better at one-on-one encounters than one-on-hundreds and would have liked to spend more time with everybody that was there. It was hard to know where to start. There were still some folks I didn’t even get to in those four short hours. Please don’t take it as a slight; I wish there had been more time.

High school days were a good time for me. I seem to remember the better things and don’t think much of the troubles back then. Probably it is just selective memory. I have a little problem with considering myself as being nostalgic. The expression was first used more as if it were a disease, a form of “melancholia,” that was thought to be fatal in some cases. Luckily the word has lost its some of its pathologic connotation since then…If being nostalgic is wrong, I don’t want to be right!

By the way, I have some old photos, some a little compromising, that I hope to scan some day. Maybe I’ll get around to sending them in. Do I need to have some of you sign a release?

Still, there were some people who didn’t make it that I hoped I could have seen. Certainly my ignorant sense of immortality is one of the “few” things that have “wised-up” in the last thirty years. One never knows if the next bridge (or next anything for that matter) is going to give out. Hopefully, in time, I’ll have a chance to catch up with some of those people who weren’t able to be there. At any rate I wish every body well and hope there will be more opportunities for us all to get together again. Take care.

Ed Kolar

PS. I want to thank my wife Sudie for being a good sport and putting up with me that night. She actually had a good time meeting you all too.

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home